6.29.2013

fashion52: photo challenge (24/52)


I won't deny shopping a large range of stores and prices for hidden little fashion gems. I will dig through Goodwill for something I can tailor/cut up/alter and I will also save up for the perfect item that may be a bit pricier. I honestly think you can find interesting items in almost any store.
 
Case in point: This (below) is one of my favorite floral blouses. It's sheer, flowy, has amazing little details and even washes up well.. and it's from Abercrombie & Fitch. A store that *wince* I'm probably not so much in the age range to shop in anymore (if I can even get through it without passing out from the perfumes and crazy loud music)... but every once in awhile, a store can surprise you and you can find something completely perfect. SO, point is, don't judge. Be open. You never know what you'll find. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment