6.23.2013

high heel mini DIY

Last summer I bought these nude strappy heels from Steve Madden for a wedding we had and I swear my legs grew to supermodel length in seconds – ok, maybe not – but they're still pretty spectacular. I immediately wanted a black pair but didn't feel like spending the cash again. This summer, I missed the window because every pair I found was either sold out, not in my size or still pretty pricey. thumbs down. :(

After lots of searches (and maybe slightly out of impatience) I just ordered this pair from Target and took matters into my own hands. It was so easy! Newspaper + duct tape + spray paint (all things I already had) = BOOM = Black strappy high-heeled sandals for $30. Check out my inspirations and my super-easy DIY project. :)

1  .  2  .  3  .  4

1  .  2  .  3


No comments:

Post a Comment