1.16.2013

rustic industrial in the making

For the past year or two I've been loving all the rustic industrial furniture & decor. I just can't get enough of that chunky reclaimed wood + iron bars combinations. I fell hard for orb chandeliers as well. I did some heavy research and deliberating and finally splurged on a fantastic brass one from Ballard Designs. It now hangs in our entry and is often the first thing people see before they even walk through the door. I really want to carry that theme and feel throughout the rest of our entry area and possibly kitchen and the inspirations are endless. Check it out.


1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11



amazing full room inspirations:
Restoration Hardware

Home Decorators

Jane Kim Design

Industrial Kitchen - Desire to Inspire

Keegan Kitchen/Family Room






4 comments:

  1. Love this style! I have loved timbers in homes forever! I have a couple of raggedy magazines I can't bear to lose from years ago! Love all of this!!!! The only thing I would add for myself is big old antique furniture...kind of like that big armoire a certain someone has in their bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I know, I love that armoire too! I'm a lucky girl. And awesome you love this style too! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that Jane Kim design... wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guh-OR-geous. I love it. Can't wait to see the rest of the house that goes with the entryway!!

    ReplyDelete