5.05.2013

fashion52: photo challenge (18/52)

A very cool cousin of mine has been requesting some help in the closet-fashion area. So a few of us gathered together one Saturday morning, filled the coffee cups and headed upstairs. What followed was: a mountain of clothes on the bed, clothes being thrown into the Goodwill box, kids coming, going, crying and giggling, coffee refills (thank you coffee wench ;) and a whopping 33 new wardrobe combinations. It was an awesome time and I could definitely get used to doing the Closet Stylist / Wardrobe Designer on a more regular basis :) 


6 comments:

  1. I *love* this! and the coffee wench... hilarious! I'm definitely going to promote you. This.is.HAPPENING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...laughed out loud at that 'wench' part! SO FUN! Can't wait till the next one!!!:) - Casey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come and style my closet anytime. I'd supply wine or coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all this! Thank you girls! And Gerd, that sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a new theme for wine nights ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete