1.03.2013

fashion52: photo challenge (1/52)

Do you ever feel like you're OVERinspired? and it's hard to know where to go first or what you'd like to do the MOST? Pinterest has done this to me more times than I can count. I decided to make the big decision to commit to a year long (wow, did I really just type 'year'?) photo challenge. Photojojo, a super cool photography site&shop, gave me the boost I needed. My goal is to take and post one fashion photo a week. I truly love fashion, beauty and style and crave that outlet however possible and thought this might be a fun way to keep it going. (check out more challenge ideas from photojojo here)
Wish me luck! :)  







photo taken laying down in my closet, looking up

5 comments:

  1. I already love this!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I'm joining in... inspired by you and this one...http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/blog/2013/01/0152.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! She's got a lot of great ideas too :)

      Delete
  3. I'm always overinspired.. I think that's what keeps me from blogging more, I just feel like there is SO MUCH out there already, why would my little post matter? But I know it does.. just not to *everyone*.. plus, how else do I get these ideas off of my chest!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Like you've said, it can be cathartic. :)

      Delete