1.06.2013

beauty favorites

I can't tell you why I love makeup so much. I think it goes hand-in-hand with my love for painting. How you can create contours and highlights – make things stand out or less noticeable. It's like girly-magic :)  Another huge bonus to mastering makeup tricks, and a wise cousin of mine might agree, when you LOOK good, you FEEL good ;).

Here are a few of my fayyyyvorites... seriously love these little gems. Don't be afraid of the dark stains - they all come off so natural and pretty. Leaving gorgeous flushes on your pretty little cheeks. :) 
Laura Mercier matte eye colour in Buttercream 

Pixi Sheer Cheek Stain in No. 2 Sunkissed 
Anastasia Brow Wiz - Brow Pencil in Medium Ash 
Lip Smackers - Dr. Pepper


1 comment:

  1. okay...you've become that blog that I stalk and take screen shots of and favorite the page so I can go buy this shiat! Love it!!! LOVE that you do all the leg-work (and actually enjoy it;) and I can just go get it and know it'll rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete