12.30.2014

The movie list and Kate Hudson

This past year, I really wanted to catch up on movies - the classics, the iconic films of new and old that were groundbreaking at their time - and the ones that I often would hear  "you mean you've NEVER seen (fill in blank)?!?"

Although the list is neverending, I feel I've been able to cross a few off my list this year. Star Wars, Casablanca and The Godfather, to name a few. One I recently watched, maybe not quite as well known, was Almost Famous. It reminded me one reason I love movies. When an actor or actress lights you up and somehow makes you feel stronger, smarter, more confident and simply happier just by watching their movie - it's an amazing feeling. On screen and off, Kate Hudson is one of many that does that for me. Not sure if it's her sunny disposition, her effortless California style (casual or dressy) or just her overall radiance and inner glow. Whatever it is, I think it's awesome.


123 



Check out the my 'love her' pinboard for women that, in one way, shape or form, I find inspiring. Who's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment