8.30.2014

#100happydays Challenge

So awhile back I signed up for the 100 Happy Days Challenge. The goal is to share a photo via social media every day that makes you happy. It's not about competing or showing off - but rather slowing down and finding those little moments that make you smile inside.

I thought, hey, I already write in a gratitude journal and instagram pretty regularly - this should be an easy win-win. Surprisingly, it's been much harder than what I thought. Time does what it does best sometimes and flies by and then before I knew it, I'd missed days. I could've quit (by not posting every day I had already failed the challenge) but instead, I decided to keep going. Challenge myself to get to 100. 

I'm currently at Day65 and even though I still miss days, I can definitely say I've gotten better at keeping my eyes open for those beautiful little moments. 









If you're a big fan of photobooks and instagram, check out Blurb. I just finished my third book and couldn't be happier.  



No comments:

Post a Comment