7.25.2013

fashion52 (30/52) Combo


Let me be completely honest, I know NOTHING about playing guitar.
I DO know when I was in college, I could easily kick back and listen to some cute guy in the apartment across the hall strum a little somethin’. :)  I know I love watching videos where Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz or John Mayer play on, barefoot, in their worn-in jeans. But I never knew I’D be able to have the time or talent to actually play a chord. Until today. I learned 3 chords. T.H.R.E.E. 3 chords people. That’s BIG... G, C & D - almost four actually because I’m working on A too. And it’s just …*inhale*... so so so fun. :) 

So this post is dedicated to all things guitar: Photography, Graphic Design and Fashion.

1  .  2  .  3
4  .  5  .  6  .  7  
(top from Aerie, beaded necklace homemade by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment