5.20.2013

outdoor wedding: dress search

I'm so very excited for a family wedding we have coming up this summer.  They're such a sweet, kind couple and I can't wait to see them exchange vows up by the lake at the family cabin. I have no doubt it will be completely beautiful.

Now down to the details. what. to. wear? :) The ceremony is at 5:00 pm and outdoors, so it could get cool. The colors are coral with touches of yellow. From what I understand, the feel is rustic elegance in a relaxed, intimate, outdoor setting. Read: on the grass = leave the high heels at home ladies. So I'm leaning on something floaty and feminine. Possibly have a touch of coral in the pattern. And definitely something that works with flats and matching cardigan. Oh, and I can't forget, I have to be able to keep up with two young boys that may or may not WILL get into mischief at some point in the night. ;)  ... So. Here's my first official round of online searching. ;)

Ambiance  •  1  •  2  •  3  •  4

6 comments:

  1. *really* liking #2 for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same as Courts...that and #4:) And I never thought I'd consider the high/low thing but these are super pretty:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I never did before, but there's something about these. :)

      Delete
  3. # 4 w/straps.....let us know which you choose....bz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we need to go shopping together Little Brenda! I think we'd get along in a mall justtttt fine;)

      Delete