4.09.2013

Anthropologie Thailand inspired


Away We Go: Thailand from Anthropologie on Vimeo.


I could seriously watch this video over and over.  I don’t know exactly how to sum it up…  it’s exotic, dreamy, touching… and makes me want to travel even more than I already do. The colors are saturated and vibrant and the model is stunning... AND it’s an amazing fashion inspiration. 

I’ve been loving Anthropologie for many, many years now. When I was in NYC a couple years ago, I spent the better part of a morning wandering their flagship store, soaking it up as much as I could. It was more than just the fashion, it was the experience.

Below you'll find my Anthropologie-inspired wish list, what I want my next vacation to look like and then an illustration of my own. I'm definitely ready for a get-away. :)

Anthropolgie
1  •  2  •  3  •  4  •  5



Thailand photo (found on Honey-and-Bee)

No comments:

Post a Comment