3.20.2013

fashion52: photo challenge (12/52)

I have a bit of a weakness for summer hats. Fedoras, casual-cool straw cowboy hats, sporty-cute baseball hats and straw floppy hats. Unfortunately, I don't end up wearing my hats nearly as much as I'd like. But they still drawww meee innnn.... how does that happen? Maybe it's just that visual daydream of me hanging out on the boat/pontoon/beach, going to JackJohnson summer concerts, super fun Brewer games, etc.. All things that I WISH happened more often than what they do.

Either way, I think my cool cousin might agree that there is a BIG draw to floppy hats this summer. I spied this colorful floppy hat at Target the other day and if I were to give in to my hat cravings, this would be the one. I'm zoomed in quite a bit here, but I think from a normal perspective, it's just a touch of playful color. Once again, is it summer yet?


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh summer..where art thou???;) Thanks for the shout out! Such a great reminder to get the 'hat bin' down and go through them and put them to work this summer a bit!!!:)

    ReplyDelete