2.10.2013

white linen love

My apologies for posting so many warm-weather inspirations when we're still trudging through the slush up here. When I sit down to sketch or design - that's just where my head goes these days. *guilty shrug & smile * :) 

Something about white linen anything... that is just the epitome of sophisticated summer ease. A blouse at AmericanEagle caught my eye the other day (see #1 below). It's a little more bohemian with billowy 3/4 sleeves and also super playful with a polka dot detail. Just.plain.CUTE. Might have to be mine very very soon :).



1.AE eyelit top  2.Boden style  3.Top worn by SincerelyJules  4.Another favorite from Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I was *just* thinking of trying some white pants... but that'd be very brave of me, yikes :| love #3!

    ReplyDelete