1.28.2013

surfer girl style

There's no denying that I'm dying to try surfing. I may be a pale, Wisconsin resident, mother of two that has never set foot on a surf board. I may be really REALLY bad at it and it JUST may be at the top of the list for super cliché things to have on your bucket list. BUT. I don't care. I want to surf :) 

And whiiille I'm there, I want to live barefoot, for a week minimum, on the beach, cutting up fresh fruit for my family, lounging on the front porch of a little beach cabin, reading books and magazines. And then when we're rested up again, grab our boards and head back into the water...  Not that I've ever thought about this before... no, nah, never ;)

Anyways, back to the point, here's some surfer-girl inspirations and styles that keep me going.


RoXy

1. Surf T   2. Roxy Bikini & Shorts  3. Victoria's Secret Open Back Dress
4. Victoria's Secret Bikini (no longer available)  5. Doutzen Kroes gorgeous sunhat
6. Volcom Look Out Sandals  7. Multi-bracelets (no longer available)


Blue Crush (trailer)

Surf Hawaii



Here's my surfer girl (post shred;) illustration and also my very first attempt using a Wacom Tablet. Lots of fun to use and excited to try it out more.



1 comment:

  1. Dave's first vacation preference is Hawaii. I'm in. Let's go. Tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete