1.16.2013

rustic industrial in the making

For the past year or two I've been loving all the rustic industrial furniture & decor. I just can't get enough of that chunky reclaimed wood + iron bars combinations. I fell hard for orb chandeliers as well. I did some heavy research and deliberating and finally splurged on a fantastic brass one from Ballard Designs. It now hangs in our entry and is often the first thing people see before they even walk through the door. I really want to carry that theme and feel throughout the rest of our entry area and possibly kitchen and the inspirations are endless. Check it out.


1234567891011



amazing full room inspirations:
Restoration Hardware

Home Decorators

Jane Kim Design

Industrial Kitchen - Desire to Inspire

Keegan Kitchen/Family Room






4 comments:

  1. Love this style! I have loved timbers in homes forever! I have a couple of raggedy magazines I can't bear to lose from years ago! Love all of this!!!! The only thing I would add for myself is big old antique furniture...kind of like that big armoire a certain someone has in their bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I know, I love that armoire too! I'm a lucky girl. And awesome you love this style too! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that Jane Kim design... wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guh-OR-geous. I love it. Can't wait to see the rest of the house that goes with the entryway!!

    ReplyDelete