11.17.2012

lucky MAC girl



I asked my mom how long I've loved makeup and she said she first noticed it when I was 3 years old and she found me on top of the table, carefully attempting to put on mascara :) (I think there MIGHT be a photo out there of this event). Anyways, so it was no surprise, I felt extremely lucky to win a raffle basket of beauty goodies late this summer. Included was a MAC eyeshadow palette and also a set of MAC cosmetic brushes. It's one of those things that you think "eyeshadow is eyeshadow - brushes are brushes".. well, not to this girl anymore. The eyeshadows are buttery smooth and the brushes are so soft and luxurious - like feather pillows for the face. I feel a little bit pampered using them. :)

Below are the color swatches. It's a great neutral set and I really love when a palette includes matte colors along with the shimmery ones. 
yep, I'm a fan :)







No comments:

Post a Comment